Damasco Canoe – Multicolor
Damasco is the collection that embodies the traditional Venetian glass processes, because all the main materials are used in it. In fact we find:
– Glass wires: produced thanks to a special kiln with a hole on the bottom. The melted glass come out from the hole and by pulling it we create this very thin glass wire that will be used in our works. This procedure must be done color by color;
– Gold and Platinum leaves: with always a different texture on top of it;
– Murrini: the classic work of Murano island;
– Avventurina: a special type of glass, created thanks to the use of copper powder;
– Glass grit: excess glass is crushed in order to create a very fine grit that is reused in our works, thus having the least possible impact on the environment.
Each piece is unique, so slight differences in shape / color / texture are to be considered as a proof of this uniqueness and craftsmanship of the product.
Measures (cm): 47×12